This is part of the Boston skyline. It was also our view from the side of the river where we sat for the day, waiting for the fireworks to start. We were directly across the river from the barge that set the fireworks off.

Beth and Nilima were my roommates during our master's year at Trinity. It was wonderful to see them again, it had been too long!

The Boston fireworks show was amazing! I couldn't wipe the smile off my face watching them. The only thing that would have made that moment perfect is if Jared was sitting next to me.

So, my "end of the month" pictures usually end up being "beginning of the next month" pictures...allhora! I am 31 weeks 3 days in these next two photos. People, absolute strangers, keep telling me how big they think I am, especially with 2 months left to go. Really I am not sure what they are talking about...You can hardly see my belly! HA! (*if you aren't picking up on my sarcasm, reread this paragraph with all the sarcasm you can muster!*)

No comments:
Post a Comment