Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Update...

Just a quick update on Jared and I and what we will be up to for the next 8 months.

Jared received his next assignment and we will be moving to Las Vegas Nevada in July. Between now and then we will be moving quite a bit for training's. Here is how it all looks...tentatively of course.

Brandi and Savannah go to Korea this coming Saturday (20 Nov) and all 3 of us (assuming Savannah and I make the rotator out of Korea to come back with Jared) come back to Texas in time for Christmas. 24 December Savannah will be getting baptized in Austin (if you are in the area and would like to come please let me know). In January we go to Montgomery, Alabama for SOS (Squadron Officer School), finishing in February. At the end of March we will be going to Holloman AFB in Alamagordo, NM for Jared's transition course until the beginning of July. Then we will be off to Vegas in the middle of summer!

The easiest way to get ahold of us will still be through e-mail and I will still have my cell phone. I hope you all are well. More to come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment