Savannah is growing like a weed. This Friday she will be 6 months old, we go in for her 6 mo. apt on Monday. I have said it before but she is so much fun to watch! I love when she is playing with a toy then stops when she sees her hand then waves at herself while watching her fingers move up and down. She is also getting on a better sleep routine (nap and night time). But don't you worry, we are about to move her 2 time zones east so that routine will go out the window and we will go back to getting up 3-5 times a night! (Oh I can't wait to be settled!) We have also discovered her love of jumping. We recently purchased off of Craigs list a door way jumper and man does she love it. She has also starting to hold her bottle by herself. When Jared and I are out running errands and looking at houses I will pump a bottle for Savannah so that we don't lose any momentum. When we give her that bottle now she reaches for it with both hands and holds on tight!
Ok, so the videos won't attach to the blog so I have posted them on facebook. See my FB page to see the videos. Enjoy!
On our trip to Tampa in January to visit family. Savannah and my cousin Stephanie.
Jared and Savannah taking a nap just the other day.

On our way out to Vegas we stopped for the weekend in Ruidoso. This was taken Feb. 13.
Also before coming out to Vegas, while in Austin we were able to tour the La Rue tactical factory with Jared's sister for a Girl's Guide to Guns piece. Jared knows what he wants for Christmas!!
No comments:
Post a Comment