An update on the pregnancy....
I am now at 21 weeks. The baby moves around a lot! I feel the movement pretty consistently right around the time I get in bed when I think he/she starts his/her daily laps! I have been feeling really good lately. I still haven't gotten sick from the pregnancy so it looks like I might be in the clear. Of course I can't count the 2 stomach bugs I had within a month that made me sicker than I ever was in my first trimester!
I can't wait to see Jared so that he can feel the baby move as well. It is the most amazing feeling. I have another check-up this coming Wednesday so I will get to hear the baby's heartbeat again. I love that sound! All seems to be going well and so far there are no complications. Lets keep our fingers crossed and pray that it stays that way!
Jared and I will let everyone know the sex of the baby on May 21st, after we open our envelope.
No comments:
Post a Comment